The Stanly News and Press (Albemarle, NC)

Archive

Hearne.jpg

The Ebenezer and Louisa Forrest Hearne house was once located on South First Street, where the Post Office’s employee parking lot is now. Built about 1828 by Ebenezer Hearne, the house was expanded and operated as a hotel from the 1840s through the early twentieth century.

House Ads
Featured Comment
Facebook
Twitter Updates
Seasonal Content
Hyperlocal Search
Premier Guide
Find a business

Walking Fingers
Maps, Menus, Store hours, Coupons, and more...
Premier Guide