Monday, January, 14, 2013 —
The government has a problem with the budget. Why? The Republicans and the Democrats blame one another. Why? Don’t they both spend the money? Foolishly.
To help balance the budget, the president needs to put aside his party and work for the people – not try to drive a wedge between the two parties. Work together people (These are mature adults?).
Here is a list to start with to help with the budget:
1. Bring back American jobs. Concentrate on the well being of this country. Let the other countries take care of their own.
2. Take the checkbook out of certain hands. Quit shopping, traveling and spending thousands just to impress.
3. Pay the positions according to what they do.
4. Fire them just like any other job if he isn’t doing his job right.
5. Why pay them after they leave office? Where else can you work and still get paid after you leave that position?
6. Do away with the assistant to the assistant to the assistant. How many assistants do assistants need?
7. When they want to go on vacation, drive their own vehicles. Don’t take taxpayer vehicles. Let them hire their own bodyguards. We don’t need to pay for that service.
8. Obama needs to quit playing the blame game and do the job of his office.
9. Quit giving money, (borrowed money), to the nations who hate us, which is about every country now.
10. Most of all – Senate, Congress Representatives: You need to read the Bible and say a prayer before each session. He is in control and He will help you if you ask Him to. And if this offends some, ask them to leave.
I am, among millions of others, a three Purple Heart Vietnam veteran dying from Agent Orange exposure.
Frankie M. Faircloth