Thursday, September 2, 2010 —
Our first installment in Pfeiffer’s 20 Questions With... features a senior on the Pfeiffer women’s soccer team.
Charlotte native and former Central Cabarrus High School standout Sara McCormick is now on the clock in our new series of 20 Questions With...
McCormick wears jersey #18 on the field for the Falcons and will be leading a Pfeiffer squad that is picked to finish in second place in 2010.
The 20 Questions
1) What’s your Favorite Area Restaurant? El Ranchito!
2) Like Home Games or Road Games Better? Why? “Home games because it is a much more exciting experience.”
3) Best Thing About Pfeiffer? “It's a small community.”
4) Most Scenic Part of Pfeiffer? “The beaches of Misenheimer (the lake).”
7) What's your favorite sugary road food? “Scooby Snacks.”
8) What is the ultimate winter sport? “Bobsledding.”
9) Who is the singer whose songs you own the most of? “Kenny Chesney.”
10) Where is the farthest place you've ever traveled? “Europe with the soccer team last August.”
11) If you had to spend the rest of your life in another country, which one would iit be? “England.”
12) Who encourages you the most? “My family.”
13) Do you need more shoes, think you need more shoes or have plenty of shoes? “Need more for sure.”
14) If you had a band, what would you call it, and what would you play? “‘The Big Girls’, and we would play a little bit of everything.”
15) What do you do when you're mad? “Eat.”
16) What is your favorite holiday and why? “Thanksgiving because I get to see all my family and unlimited food.”
17) Do you read the directions before putting something together? “No.”
18) What do you crank up on the iPod before a game? “Pursuit of Happiness.”
19) What is your pre-game superstition? What about your team? “I have lucky underwear and a sports bra that I have to wear. The team doesn’t really have one.”
20) What’s your own season outlook for your team? “We should be very successful.”
Editor’s Note: The SNAP has two features this season: Pfeiffer’s 20 Questions and Stanly County’s 20 Questions.
To nominate a local varsity high school athlete (must be competing for a school in Stanly County), call (704) 982-2121, ext. 12, or email firstname.lastname@example.org