CNHI News Service
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 —
NASHVILLE, Tenn — KELLIE PICKLER is set to release her, fourth studio album, “The Woman I Am,” on Nov. 11. Fans are now able to pre-order physical The Woman I Am bundles on www.KelliePickler.com.
The Monday release comes on the heels of Kellie’s winning Season 16 of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars with dance partner Derek Hough earlier this year and marks her album debut on Black River Entertainment.
"The Woman I Am is the perfect marriage of uptempo and ballads, traditional and contemporary...Kellie Pickler shows that in addition to being one of Country Music's most dominant personalities - she's also one of it's most effective singers. Hopefully, this album will show that to the masses!" – Chuck Dauphin, Billboard.com
Produced by Luke Wooten and Frank Liddell, The Woman I Am is comprised of 12 new songs including "Someone Somewhere Tonight" and Kellie’s current radio single, "Little Bit Gypsy." Three of the tracks found on The Woman I Am were co-written by Kellie, including the title track, which she co-wrote with her husband Kyle Jacobs.
"I was doing an interview," shared Kellie, "And a gentleman said, 'So, if I were to tell someone who doesn't listen to country music and is not familiar with you to get one song off iTunes to download that kind of describes you in a nutshell, what would it be?' I thought and then I said, 'I don't think I've written it yet, but I'm going to,' and my husband and I wrote it that night."
The Woman I Am
1. “Little Bit Gypsy” (Kyle Jacobs, Tammi Kidd Hutton and Fred Wilhelm)
2. “Ring For Sale” (Chris Stapleton and Jim Beavers)
3. “Buzzin'” (TJ Osborne, John Osborne and Steve Moakler)
4. “The Woman I Am” (Kellie Pickler and Kyle Jacobs)
5. “Closer To Nowhere” (Carson Chamberlain, Wade Kirby and Phil O'Donnell)
6. “Selma Drye” (Kellie Pickler, Billy Montana and Phillip Lammonds)
7. “I Forgive You” (Busbee, Hillary Lindsey and Aimee Mayo)
8. “Bonnie And Clyde” (Kellie Pickler, Kyle Jacobs and Liz Rose)
9. “Where Did Your Love Go” (Kalisa Ewing and Rivers Rutherford)
10. “No Cure For Crazy” (Kyle Jacobs, Joe Leathers, Billy Montana and John Ozier)
11. “Tough All Over” (Gary Nicholson and Leslie Satcher)
12. “Someone Somewhere Tonight” (Davis Raines and Walt Wilkins)
For tour schedules and more information, visit www.KelliePickler.com. Follow her on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/KelliePickler and on Twitter @KelliePickler.
ABOUT BLACK RIVER ENTERTAINMENT:
Black River Entertainment is based in Nashville, TN and is the home to country music entertainers Craig Morgan, Kellie Pickler, Glen Templeton and The John King Band. The company also owns and operates the premiere recording studios Sound Stage and Ronnie's Place, as well as Black River Records, Black River Publishing and Black River Management. For more information about Black River Entertainment, please visit www.blackriverent.com.