DOT detours Stanly drivers
Published 9:52 pm Wednesday, September 26, 2018
The North Carolina Department of Transportation has issued more detours due to Hurricane Florence damage.
DOT has announced detours as follows:
• Gene Road to U.S. Highway 52 North to South Main Street/N.C. Highway 8 to East Gold Street/N.C. Highway 740 to Hearne Road and back to Gene Road.
• Renee Ford Road to West Stanly Street to Love Chapel Road back to Polk Ford Road.
• Rock Hole Road to Honeycutt Road to Love Mill Road to Oak Grove Road to Rushing Road back to Rock Hole Road.
• Bethlehem Church Road to Barbees Grove Road to N.C. Highway 138 to Old Aquadale Road back to Bethlehem Church Road.
• Parker Road to Fink Road to Burleson Road to Canton Road and back to Parker Road.
• Carter Road to Mountain Creek Road to Prospect Church Road to U.S. Highway 52 North back to Carter Road.
• Airport Road to Mountain Creek Road to Saw Mill Road back to Airport Road.
• Gaddis Road to Frog Pond Road to N.C. Highway 24-27 back to Gaddis Road.
• River Road in Stanfield consisting of Renee Ford Road to West Stanly Street to Love Chapel Road back to River Road.