Atrium to have mobile COVID testing
Published 5:19 pm Friday, August 7, 2020
Atrium Health West Stanly Imaging will have the Atrium Health Mobile Coronavirus Screening Center from 8 a.m. to noon Wednesday at its location at 103 Stanly Pkwy., Locust.
Visit AtriumHealth.org/GetScreened for future locations. If the weather is bad due to heavy rain or thunderstorms, the center will not be open.
• Screening and testing will be done for those who have the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste and/or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea.
• If you have been exposed to (had contact with) large crowds, you can be tested. It is best to be tested four to seven days after you have had contact with a large crowd.
• Wait times may be long. Each site will let cars know when they are full and can no longer take patients. This may be before the closing time due to large number of people already in line. To schedule an appointment for a test, call 704-468-8888.
• No ID (identification) is needed for screening/testing.
• Atrium Health does not share anyone’s immigration status. A patient who is undocumented is not reported.
• Atrium Health is not able to clear employees for “Return to Work” at these locations. If you are an employer looking for testing for your employees, contact the return-to-work team at Covid19RTW@AtriumHealth.org.