Stanly County Sheriff’s Report Aug. 12-15
Published 12:21 pm Sunday, August 16, 2020
Stanly County Sheriff’s Office reports the following activity:
• Alex Edgarson Hinson, 43, was arrested on felony charge of trafficking in cocaine, felony possession with intent to sell/deliver cocaine and felony conspire sell/deliver cocaine at Thompson Road/N.C. 24-27, Endy, on Aug. 12.
• Shamyra Demisha R. Dunlap, 21, was arrested on charge of misdemeanor possession of up to 1.5 ounces marijuana, felony possession with intent to manufacture/sell/distribute marijuana and misdemeanor possession marijuana paraphernalia at U.S. 52 North/Boyd Street, Albemarle, Aug. 14.
• Marco Antonio-garcia Vega, 46, was arrested on misdemeanor charge of breaking or entering on Carlie Street, Norwood, Aug. 14.
• David Bryant Stilwell, 23, was arrested on felony possession methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession drug paraphernalia at N.C. 24-27, Albemarle, on Aug. 15.
• Tyler Alan Weston, 18, was arrested on felony possession methamphetamine, at N.C. 24-27, Albemarle, on Aug. 15.
• Benjamin Franklin Mclendon, 60, was arrested on misdemeanor charge of assault on female at Amber Street, Norwood, Aug. 15.