Stanly County Sheriff’s Report – Aug. 23-25, 2020
Published 5:15 pm Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Stanly County Sheriff’s Office reports the following activity:
• Deonta Maurice Lilly, 32, was arrested on felony charge of possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver schedule IV controlled substance, misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia in Albemarle Aug. 23.
• A firearm was reported stolen on Tom Road, Albemarle, Aug. 23.
• Jamie Allen Hatley, 32, was arrested on felony charge of possession heroin at N.C. 24-27, Red Cross, Aug. 24.
• Fraud reports were taken on N.C. 73 and Thompson Farm Road Aug. 24.
• Stephen Allen Core, 51, was arrested on misdemeanor charge of simple assault at Lee Street, Richfield, Aug. 25.
• Benjamin Lawrence Keator, 26, was arrested on felony charge of assault by strangulation and misdemeanor assault on female on South Third Street, Albemarle, Aug. 25.
• Jordan Keith Hedrick, 30, was arrested on misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana up to 1/2 ounce, felony possession methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession drug paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession marijuana paraphernalia at South Third Street, Albemarle, Aug. 25.
• Gary Lee Williams, 41, was arrested on felony charge possession heroin at South Main Street, Norwood, Aug. 25.