Atrium to offer coronavirus testing in Badin
Coronavirus screening and testing will be conducted 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Wednesday in the parking lot next to Dollar General, 138 N.C. Highway 740, Badin.
Visit AtriumHealth.org/GetScreened for future locations. If the weather is bad due to heavy rain or thunderstorms, the testing will not be open.
Screening and testing will be done for those who have the following symptoms:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• Loss of taste and/or smell
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
• If you have been exposed to (had contact with) large crowds, you can be tested. It is best to be tested four to seven days after you have had contact with a large crowd.
Other Important Information
• Wait times may be long. Each site will let cars know when they are full and can no longer take patients. This may be before the 2 p.m. closing time due to large number of people already in line.
To schedule an appointment for a test, call 704-468-8888.
• No ID is needed for screening/testing.
• Atrium Health does not share anyone’s immigration status. They do not report if a patient is undocumented.
• Atrium Health is not able to clear employees for “Return to Work” at these locations.
For employers looking for testing for employees, contact the return-to-work team at Covid19RTW@AtriumHealth.org.
One church in Stanly County recently tried to add a little color to the lives of long-term care residents. Rev.... read more