Albemarle Police Reports – Oct. 2-4, 2020
Albemarle Police Department reports the following activity:
• Dwight Wendell Wall, 59, was arrested for misdemeanor assault on female at South Third Street Oct. 2.
• Douglas Lee Sellers, 54, was arrested on a larceny charge at Leonard Avenue Oct. 2.
Jazmyne Luria Thomas, 27, was arrested on felony charge of possession of heroin at Badin Road Oct. 2.
• James Terry Patterson, 32, was arrested on felony charge of preparation break/enter motor at Arlington Avenue Oct. 3.
• King Micah-malique Medley, 20, was arrested on felony robbery with a dangerous weapon charge at West South Street Oct. 3.
• Kissy Dewrene Oxendine, 42, was arrested for felony habitual larceny at Gibson Street/Arey Avenue Oct. 3.
• Corey Jermain Pratt, 48, was arrested on misdemeanor charge of simple possession of schedule VI controlled substance at Arey Avenue/Olivia Drive Oct. 4.
• Dylan Charles Fishman, 22, was arrested on misdemeanor larceny charge at Leonard Avenue Oct. 4.
• David Aaron Griffin, 25, was arrested on misdemeanor larceny charge at Leonard Avenue Oct. 4.