Atrium offers testing at Norwood Town Hall
Published 3:45 pm Tuesday, February 16, 2021
The Atrium Health Mobile Coronavirus Screening Center will be at Norwood Town Hall, 212 S. Main St., Norwood from 8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Feb. 23.
Visit AtriumHealth.org/GetScreened for future locations. If the weather is bad due to heavy rain or thunderstorms, the center will not be open.
• Screening and testing will be done for those who have the following symptoms:
Fever | Cough | Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing | Chills | Repeated shaking with chills | Muscle pain | Headache | Sore throat | Loss of taste and/or smell | Congestion or runny nose | Nausea or vomiting | Diarrhea
• If you have been exposed to (had contact with) large crowds, you can be tested. It is best to be tested 4 to 7 days after you have had contact with a large crowd.
Other Important Information
• Wait times may be long. Each site will let cars know when they are full and can no longer take patients. This may be before the 2:30 p.m. closing time due to large number of people already in line. To schedule an appointment for a test, please call 704-468-8888.
• No ID (identification) is needed for screening/testing.
• Atrium Health does not share anyone’s immigration status. It does not report if a patient is undocumented.
• Atrium Health is not able to clear employees for “Return to Work” at these locations. If you are an employer looking for testing for your employees, contact the return-to-work team at Covid19RTW@AtriumHealth.org.