TRIVIA TEST By Fifi Rodriguez
Published 12:05 pm Thursday, March 18, 2021
1. TELEVISION: Which animated series stars a precocious toddler named Stewie Griffin?
2. GEOGRAPHY: Where are the Diomede Islands located?
3. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Former President Jimmy Carter served in which branch of the military?
4. LITERATURE: Which 20th-century novel featured a character named Boo Radley?
5. U.S. STATES: What animal is featured on California’s state flag?
6. HISTORY: Which U.S. state was the last to remove a ban on interracial marriage?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of sharks called?
8. AD SLOGANS: Which products were advertised with a slogan that called them “indescribably delicious”?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What shape has been used in U.S. stop signs since the 1920s?
10. PSYCHOLOGY: What irrational fear is represented by the condition called alektorophobia?
1. “Family Guy”
2. The Bering Strait, between Alaska and Siberia
4. “To Kill a Mockingbird”
5. A bear
6. Alabama in 2000
7. A shiver
8. Mounds and Almond Joy candy bars
10. A fear of chickens
(c) 2021 King Features Synd., Inc.