SPORTS QUIZ By Ryan A. Berenz
Published 1:25 pm Tuesday, March 23, 2021
1. Jacksonville Jaguars punter Chris Hanson was injured by what object used as a motivational tool in the locker room during the 2003 season?
2. What team selected Michigan’s Chris Webber with the No. 1 overall pick in the 1993 NBA Draft and immediately traded him to the Golden State Warriors?
3. What 1983 NASCAR Cup Series Rookie of the Year won the Daytona 500 in 1994 and 1995?
4. In 1982, South Korean boxer Duk Koo Kim collapsed and later died after a 14-round loss to what lightweight champion?
5. What NBA shot-blocking legend had his No. 53 jersey retired by the Utah Jazz?
6. In January 2001, the New York Giants defeated what team 41-0 in the NFC Championship Game?
7. Sebastian the Ibis is the official mascot of what university’s athletic teams?
1. An ax.
2. The Orlando Magic.
3. Sterling Marlin.
4. Ray “Boom Boom” Mancini.
5. Mark Eaton.
6. The Minnesota Vikings.
7. The University of Miami Hurricanes.
(c) 2021 King Features Syndicate, Inc.