TRIVIA TEST By Fifi Rodriguez
Published 6:00 pm Thursday, April 15, 2021
1. GEOGRAPHY: What is the deepest point in Earth’s oceans?
2. COMICS: What is the name of the newspaper in the “Shoe” comic strip?
3. LITERATURE: Which 19th-century novel features the characters Catherine and Heathcliff?
4. MOVIES: What was the name of Yoda’s home planet in the “Star Wars” movie series?
5. BUSINESS: When did the social media service Facebook launch?
6. MUSIC: How many strings does a cello have?
7. FOOD & DRINK: What kind of alcohol is distilled from juniper berries?
8. HISTORY: In what year did the first human heart transplant take place?
9. SCIENCE: Which plant can be processed to make linseed oil?
10. LANGUAGE: What is the scientific study of diseases and their effects on population called?
1. The Mariana Trench in the Pacific Ocean
2. The Treetops Tattler
3. “Wuthering Heights”
(c) 2021 King Features Synd., Inc.