TRIVIA TEST By Fifi Rodriguez
1. U.S. CITIES: What is the name of the mountain and city where the famous Hollywood sign is located?
2. MOVIES: “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” was filmed in and around which American city?
3. LITERATURE: Which 20th-century novel featured a character named Daisy Buchanan?
4. TELEVISION: Which 1960s sitcom’s theme song is “The Fishin’ Hole”?
5. ANIMAL KINGDOM: Which island nation is home to lemurs?
6. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the birth flower for people born in November?
7. GEOGRAPHY: Where are the Harz Mountains located?
8. HISTORY: What kind of mammal was the first to be cloned successfully?
9. MUSIC: Which rock group performed the 1970s song “Doraville”?
10. MEASUREMENTS: What does a kilopond measure?
1. Mount Lee, Los Angeles
3. “The Great Gatsby”
4. “The Andy Griffith Show”
8. A sheep
9. Atlanta Rhythm Section
(c) 2021 King Features Synd., Inc.
According to the April 18, 1939 Stanly News & Press, a building on West Main Street that housed the Davis-Glover... read more