TRIVIA TEST By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LAW: What is the subject matter of the Seventh Amendment to the U.S. Constitution?
2. HISTORY: What was the bloodiest single-day battle of America’s Civil War?
3. MEDICAL: What is a common name for somnambulism?
4. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of British Columbia in Canada?
5. MUSIC: What was Elvis Presley’s last No. 1 hit?
6. SCIENCE: Which two elements on the Periodic Table are liquid at standard room temperature?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president had the most children?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the Pritzker Prize given for?
9. LITERATURE: Which novel was the first to feature a place called King’s Landing?
10. TELEVISION: Which animated TV character’s favorite expression was “Hokey Smokes!”?
1. Right of trial by jury in civil cases
5. “Suspicious Minds”
6. Mercury and bromine
7. John Tyler (15 children by two wives)
8. Lifetime achievement in architecture
9. “A Game of Thrones,” the first in a series called “A Song of Ice and Fire”
10. Rocky Squirrel on “The Bullwinkle Show”
(c) 2021 King Features Synd., Inc.