Biscuitville will celebrate grand opening with nonprofit donation, free biscuit opportunity
Published 11:57 am Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Biscuitville Fresh Southern will celebrate the grand opening of its newest location in Albemarle on Sept. 28. The new restaurant will be at the former Sagebrush Steakhouse location at 623 NC Highway 24-27 Bypass East.
As a part of its grand opening in Albemarle, Biscuitville will provide a donation to Homes of Hope, Inc., to help it advance its efforts in providing transitional housing and services for families and individuals experiencing homelessness. Homes of Hope is a grassroots effort to help those without housing get back on their feet, focusing on breaking the cycle of poverty.
“We are beyond excited to open our new restaurant location in Albemarle. This community has welcomed us with open arms, and we are genuinely appreciative of the opportunity to serve our Albemarle guests with our fresh, locally-sourced Southern breakfast,” said Biscuitville President and CEO Kathie Niven. “We see our new restaurant location as a partnership. During these times, we want to help boost the local economy by providing job opportunities and supporting local organizations that are making a meaningful impact within the community.”
In addition to the donation to the local nonprofit, on Sept. 28 from 8 a.m. until noon Biscuitville will host a distribution of Biscuitville swag prizes — given out while supplies last. Guests also will be able to sign up for a chance to win Free Breakfast for a Year. Biscuitville will award Free Breakfast for a Year by randomly selecting 10 of the entries received on opening day. No purchase is necessary to enter. Selected winners will be notified the following week.
Biscuitville features a large biscuit window that allows guests to view the biscuit-making process. This feature is iconic to Biscuitville’s brand. In addition to the biscuit window, other highlights of the new restaurant include:
• Exterior features resembling a reclaimed southern barn, with a tin roof, barn doors and gooseneck lights;
• Interior features that combine a modern look and feel with southern heritage through industrial hardware, blue painted ceilings inspired by southern porches, and mixed materials like wood, metal and tile;
• A large photo mural wall that captures scenes of the local Albemarle neighborhood and community;
• An enhanced beverage area with expanded drink options, including Salisbury-based Cheerwine; and
• Conveniences such as free Wi-Fi and electrical access for devices.