Many candidates sign up on first day of filing
Published 8:46 am Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Filing for local offices on Monday, the first day of filing, were:
• county commissioner at-large: Republicans, incumbent Lane Furr and Patty Crump;
• county commissioner District 1: Republicans, incumbent Mike Barbee and Levi Greene;
• county commissioner District 2: Republicans Jon Ledbetter and Thomas Townsend;
• county commissioner District 3: incumbent Republican Tommy Jordan;
• county commissioner District 4: Republican Trent Hatley;
• clerk of superior court: Democrat Todd Lowder, Republicans Pam Blake, Michael Greene, Ginger Efird; and
• sheriff: Democrat Davara Ponds, incumbent Republican Jeff Crisco.
Editor’s Note: Filings will be updated at thesnaponline.com and in the Weekend Edition.