BADIN/PALESTINE NEWS: Services, closings announced
Published 11:17 am Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Merry Christmas, everyone. May the hope, love, joy and peace of the Christmas season find a home in hearts and homes all over Badin and Palestine.
Some churches in the community held special Christmas services Sunday, while others are celebrating the coming of Christ on Christmas Eve in addition to regular Sunday services. More information may be available on Facebook. The schedule that was available at press time is below:
• Badin UMC – Dec. 24 at 5 p.m., 18 Hickory St.
• Palestine UMC – Dec. 24 at 6:30 p.m., 36414 Palestine Road.
• Stony Hill UMC – Dec. 24 at 7 p.m., 28996 Stony Hill Road.
• Badin Baptist will hold Sunday morning services at 11 a.m., 28 Falls Road with Larry Coley preaching. Bible Study will be Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• Badin Presbyterian invites everyone to Sunday worship at 10 a.m. with Pastor Dan Wray, 153 Spruce St.
Town Hall will be closed Dec. 23-24 and Dec. 27.
Badin Historic Museum will close Dec. 26 and Jan. 2.
Town Council’s regular meeting is Jan. 11 at 7 p.m. in the Badin Conference Center. Visitors are welcome.
Limb and brush pickup is Jan. 4.
This volunteer group regularly meets the second Monday of each month. Join them on Jan. 10 at 6:30 p.m. at Loafers and Legends as plans for 2022 take shape.
Hikers take note: Three Rivers Trail is closed until further notice while construction is underway.
Call the park office for more information at 704-982-4402.
Badin News is by Jo Grey. Email Jo.firstname.lastname@example.org.