Stanly County Chamber of Commerce seeks nominations for Citizenship and Service Award
Published 2:55 pm Wednesday, December 28, 2022
Stanly County Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for its Citizenship and Service Award.
To be considered:
• The person must live or work in Stanly County;
• The person must not have received the award previously; and
• The person must have made significant contributions to the citizens of Stanly County in one of the following categories:
• a. Contributions provided through their work and profession;
• b. Contributions provided by serving on an elected body;
• c. Contributions provided by serving as a volunteer; or
• d. Contributions provided by more than one of the above
Recommendations should include:
• Name and contact information of person or organization making the recommendation;
• Name and contact information of the nominee;
• Pertinent personal information and history of the nominee;
• A detailed description of the contributions that the nominee has made to the citizens of Stanly County. It is important to provide enough information for a decision by the committee.
Recommendations are due by Jan. 11, 2023.
Award will be presented at the annual meeting on Feb. 2.
Recommendations should be sent to email@example.com or mailed to Stanly County Chamber of Commerce Citizenship Award, PO Box 909, Albemarle, NC 28002.